- Baking pan (high edges)
- Elastic Bands
(this will get messy, put newspaper over surface)
1. Place paper on the baking tray.
2. Use some tape to ensure the paper doesn't slide around
3. Slide Elastic bands over the baking tray
4. Paint each rubber band with different colours.
5. Ping the elastic bands at the paper to create a paint splatter
Benefits of Paint Flicking:
This activity focuses on the pre writing pincer grip, which some children may struggle with. This is a cause and effect activity, therefore produces a motivation to create a pincer grip as there aren't many other ways to produce the same outcome.