Updated: May 5
- Paints (Primary Colours)
- Clear Ziplock bag
- Tape (preferably ductape)
1. Open ziplock bag, keep on flat surface
2. Squeeze paint (primary colour) in a bottom corner
3. Squeeze a different primary colour at the top of bag.
4. Close the ziplock bag and tape the top so no paint comes out
5. Experiment mixing the colours together whilst staying clean.
If your child is not a fan of getting messy this is the perfect activity! Whilst still getting the same sensation of squishing paint and mixing colours there is no mess and hands stay clean. This is a great way of getting children to name and recognise colours, and possibly teach them about mixing primary colours to produce other colours.